Melody of the dream

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Life is like a piano

I've messed up my relationship life. I am a officially taker.
Dear, he treat me so good but I know if I dont have any advantage to get.I wont be with him. 
Bi, I just accept you because u are rich and u sek me so much, I keep trying to be your gf,but love?
I think i can love u .
tin, I dont know whats wrong with u. 

I hate myself to be like this. I dislike.
I procrastinate every works. I avoid it by sick. I sick. So what.?
health or  mental? Im getting lazier nowadays. I lost my target. 

Baby, Its so hard to trust a long distance relationship u know..?
Im trying to give up on cal and be with you... but..long distance, I rather just being alone.
Since i've choose you,I will be responsible okay baby. I will try.

A gloomy day with a cup of starbucks. I love this feelings. Alone in the room. No one disturb except the naughty kids. LOL
I really love this moment. I miss. I miss myself. How powerful was me.
the last few months. I bought a sketch book. I want to sketch. Sketch everything out of my mind.
Its time to tidy up every shits that left behind.
I rather lost everything but not friendship and family.
and also my education.

Since when huh? I become a shit like this. everyday just sleep and eat. eat n sleep.
I know what am i going to do what should I complete. I know. Yet, I never take action.
Alice wong!!
wake up luuuuu

I have to appreciate everyone around me. right.?
Stop procrastinate anymore okay..?

tonite, I must!!!! finish my dsm!!! okay?!!
everyday have to update at least a page of blog. No matter feelings or shits i have to write here.
No image care. Just to face myself. okay? Myself .
I have to look at myself. Stop and look what've i done all this while.

I learnt a quote today.


"Life is like a piano, the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music."





yea. life is like a piano. But always, whenever i met the black, I will forget how is life gonna walk. I forget this is a journey which have white n black.
Thanks for Bluey, I really love this quote so so so so much.
It hits my heart.

no matter white or black, it creates music. =)

No comments: